Thursday, September 13, 2012

Garden Wedding at Lone Pine Hotel

I'm so grateful to have a garden wedding in my life. Of course I have to thank my hubby for his tolerance and understanding, as well as his appreciation on my efforts. Wedding preparation is really an exhausting job, but I believe that I will no regret as I enjoyed the process very much. From selecting gowns, pre-wedding photo shooting, hotel venue reservation, to deciding wedding favors, DIY guestbook, and etc. My friends and family always ask me why I make myself so tired. I agreed I feel tired throughout the preparation, but I feel contented as long as someone appreciate my efforts. ^__^


Lone Pine hotel is my first choice in venue list. The hotel near to beach, and the wedding venue will be held in the garden, right beside the beach. The reception starts before sunset, so that our guests are able to see sunset while mingled around. To avoid unexpected weather, transparent marquee tents have been prepared to ease our worries.


Tiffany blue and white is our wedding theme. Love the fresh floral stand and those flower decorations on table which is prepared by Lone Pine. Tiffany blue and white colored lanterns are prepared to create smooth ambient. 


Live band is never excluded in my wedding plan. I love English old songs. Engaged Starz Live Band one year before my wedding reception and found out they are super great in performance. 


Everything was so perfect with all my friends and family attended.


Last but not least, thanks to my lovely friends who help out in my wedding. I believe you all really enjoying the moment especially during photo-taking session. 


By the way all these photos was taken on 9.10.11. Yup, you're right! My wedding was held last year October 9. Sorry for almost-one-year late posting. ^____^ I will share more about my DIY items and honeymoon trips in the coming entries. Keep in tune!

1 hugs:

said...

Hi,

May I know how much you spent to hold your wedding @ Lone Pine Hotel? I like the environment there too. Wish to hold my there too.:)